1. What are the race times and schedules?
- Friday, Feb 1st:
- 6:30pm Elite Rider Presentation at 4th Street Live! Come meet the pros and see them receive their race numbers!
- Presentation of your newly crowned Masters World Champions
- Saturday Feb 2nd:
- 11am Junior Men 17/18
- 2:30 pm U23 Men
- Sunday Feb 3rd:
- 11am Elite Women
- 2:30 pm Elite Men
2. Can I bring my dog with me?
No. Dogs will not be allowed in the race venue.
3. Can I bring coolers / tents / etc.:
No outside food or drink (including cans and bottles) No tents allowed but folding or camp chairs are permitted.
4. What time do the gates open?
9am both days.
5. Do the masters and elites race on the same course?
No though both are in Louisville but at different venues. The 2013 UCI Masters Cyclo-cross World Championships are held at Champions Park at River Road Country Club. (all the details in the technical guide). The 2013 UCI Elite Cyclo-cross World Championships are held at Eva Bandman Park.
6. How far is the Galt House Hotel to Eva Bandman Park?
6. Do you have bike parking?
Yes, bike parking is available at the venue in unattended lot. Bring your own lock. (See location on course map)
7. Do you allow re-entry in the venue?
Yes, you will receive a wristband which allows you to re-enter the venue.
8. Are the races streamed or televised?
Yes. Please see the Internet and TV Broadcast schedule.